Sunday, June 20, 2010

Keeping Me Honest #2

If I had to give myself a grade for following my fitness plan for last week, I would give myself a "B". I missed two days - Wednesday and Friday.

What I have learned the last two weeks is:
1. Making a plan and then working a plan works and is the way to attain success.
2. You do not have to follow the plan exactly to succeed. Perfection is not the goal, progress is.
3. Focus on the achievements. It's a lot easier for me to beat myself up for not following a plan exactly, but that doesn't benefit me at all. By choosing to focus on the positive, I stay motivated.
4. Accountability is necessary. Without it, I would make excuses and quit challenging myself.

I'm going to continue making and following a fitness plan weekly, and I'll check in periodically for an update to keep myself accountable.
Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment